If you’ve ever considered working on the “Inner YOU” it would most likely be worth your time to accept my invite for you to watch this presentation by Jim Rohn. Jim is no longer with us but his legacy and teachings are tops. Take a moment, grab pen and paper and take notes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfFlQXioNQ4
Category Archives: Online Sales
Getting ready for Winter
Now that cooler weather is setting in, here in the Eastern United States, it’s time to start thinking about what usually comes with winter weather… and for many of us it’s a COLD. Sniffling, sneezing, runny noses and all that stuff that makes you feel miserable.
What can you or I do to keep from suffering with such miseries this coming winter? My answer… Take Shaklee’s NutriFeron daily. Last winter I took two caplets of NutriFeron every morning and I managed to go the whole winter with NO colds. Also, NO flu. Does that mean it will be the same for you? I don’t know that but the suggestion that was made to me was… try it and see. I liked the results from LAST winter and today I just ordered more for this coming season of cold weather.
This is the only dietary supplement in the United States created by the discoverer of interferon, world-renowned immunologist Dr. Yasuhiko Kojima, who spent decades screening hundreds of botanicals to identify natural interferon boosters. It provides specialized daily support to help maintain healthy immune function.
Get yours today. Go to: https://pws.shaklee.com/dlp
When you get to my online store, Click the Tab for Nutrition. When that page appears, scroll down to + Immunity where you’ll find NutriFeron. While you’re there, take a look around at all the other exceptional products.
Thanks for checking out my page.
David Perkins writes from Frederick, Maryland
Six Psychological Sales Triggers
By using these Six Psychological Sales Triggers in every ad, sales letter and website… you quickly get people to gothrough the three steps of what?
Know you, Like you, Trust you.
Now, what are the Six Psychological Triggers?
3. Consistent Behavior
5. Social Proof
Sales people used maybe one or two of these things when they do sales presentations. And that got me thinking, you know, if you use one or two of these things together and it did so well, what would happen if you put all six of them together? And you know, when I started doing that, it was terrific. Because I was hitting more and more emotional, psychological buttons when I would talk to people or write them a letter.
Now, you can do this very, very, quickly. You can do it over a 90 minute talk, you can do it in a three minute video, you can do it on a post card. You can establish all six of these things in real short order. And the way I suggest you to start trying to do it, is when you write emails to people, have a little index card and write those six things on there, in that order, and see if you can cover all those basis in some way, in little emails that you send out.
I mean person emails. Don’t try it on your business people yet, but just get in the habit of using them. Say I went to a conference this weekend with America’s number one home inspector, business and marketing expert, Ken Compton.
Now when you’re telling a buddy about this, what did you just do? You just established Ken Compton, pretty high and mighty in the field of home inspection, didn’t you? To your friend. Not only is he really brilliant in that way, but he’s one of the most likable guys you’ll ever meet. Did I hit number two?
Okay, he taught us step by step by step how to better run our business and market our business, so that we could make more money in less time than we’ve ever done before. Ken was so cool that I asked him, or Ken was so good that I asked him, do you have anything that I can share with my buddies back home that would clue them in on what a great group this is? And he allowed me to give you this CD. He is already got over (fill in the blank) 100 members, and they’re growing at about 27% per month across America. I understand that he and a fellow named Joe are going to do a USA tour for home inspectors, but I also understand they have very limited seating in their upcoming presentations and workshops that they’re doing. So after you listen to that CD, I know there’s a website address that you can go to, and sign up. And I really recommend that you take advantage of this, just like I did.
Now, did I hit all six of those things? Yeah. Now, if I could respond to that real quick, and that was how many paragraphs if I wrote it? Maybe three or four? Now, if somebody talked to you in that way, and they knew you were here this weekend, would that have an influence on what they do with that CD? Yeah, I think so. Now, could you craft something better than what I just said off the top of my head? I think you could. I think I could, anyway. But that’s the basis. You see how you can run quickly through those six things, and really establish a pretty good story …
This is the text version of a presenation given by Mark Hendricks who, through the years, mentored so many struggling marketers.
If you would like to see and hear this particular presentation, click HERE to download the video. Make sure your sound is on and turned up!
David Perkins is a Webmaster and Network Marketer
who sought out Mark Hendricks as a mentor.
Visit David’s site at www.Daveylee.com
10 Blockbuster Ways To Ignite Your Sales
1. Sign-up to win web site awards. When you win, some award sites publish your web site link, name and description on their site.
2. Join online business associations or clubs. If you join, they will usually list all their members on their web site. It will give your business extra exposure.
3. Utilize a simple form of viral marketing. Write or have someone else write a small report with your ad included on it and allow others to give it away.
4. Improve your business by promoting customer feedback. Tell them you want their honest opinions about your business, good or bad.
5. Design your packaging so it sells your products. Utilize colors and lettering that make your product more attractive to your prospects.
6. Compare your product’s guarantee to your main competitors. Find a niche were your can design your guarantee to be more powerful.
7. Try not to assume your audience understands everything in your ad copy. If you have words they may not know the meaning to, define them.
8. Build alliances with other online businesses. You could trade links or ads, create joint venture deals, cross promote your products, etc.
9. Design your web site to be a valuable resource for people. Include original content, links to other interesting web sites, ebooks, software, etc.
10. Compete with the highly branded businesses by practicing good customers service, strong product quality and speedy service.
10 Blazing Ways To Sky-Rocket Your Profits
1. Use a “P.S.” at the end of your ad copy. This is were you either want to repeat a strong benefit or use a strong close like a free bonus.
2. Publish a free ebook and give it away from your web site or in your e-zine. This will increase your traffic, sales and e-zine subscribers.
3. Create multiple streams of income with your web site. You could sell your own products, join affiliate programs, sell advertising space, etc.
4. Give your visitors compliments in your ad copy. This can earn their trust and put them in a good mood, in return they will be easier to sell too.
5. Create new products or services only if there is a strong need for them. You won’t have anyone to sell them to if you don’t have a market.
6. Sell your backend products to your customers right after they order. Take them to a “Thank You” web page that includes other products you sell.
7. Sell a few products on your web site instead of selling a large amount of products. To many choices can overwhelm your visitors and they won’t buy.
8. Include content and free stuff on your web site that promote the products you’re selling. If they don’t read your ads, they may read your offerings.
9. Remind your visitors that you’re human not just a web site. You could publish information on your family life, a picture of yourself, a profile, etc.
10. Provide a “Contact Page” on your web site. Give your visitors as many options to contact you as possible. This’ll add credibility to your business.